Stomach, Spleen, Pancreas, Triple Burner, and Pericardium
This profound two-week Essential Seasonal Clearing Program will produce the following results:
- Improved digestion and improvement in your digestive system overall
- Increased health and strength of the process of food transformation and assimilation
- Greater energy and stamina
- Help with blood sugar imbalances
- Enhanced appetite, digestion, and metabolizing of food and nutrients
- Strengthening of the immune system
- Reduction or elimination of acid reflux and heart burn
- Lessening of bloating and fullness in your abdomen
- Relief of constipation, diarrhea, and urination issues
- Relief of chronic skin issues
- Strengthening of your muscles and muscle tone
- Help with leg cramps and spasms
- A lighter feeling overall
- More ease if you have pain or difficulty walking
- Feeling stronger overall
- A more balanced emotional state
- Relief from emotional eating issues
- Reduced depression, worrying, and thinking too much
- Peace of mind
For thousands of years, practitioners of Traditional Chinese Medicine have spoken of the end of each season as being ruled by Earth’s energy. The organs associated with Earth’s energy are the stomach, spleen, pancreas, triple burner, and pericardium. It is important to support these critical organs with Natural Chi and clear any stagnation or blockages.
Let us look more closely at each of these organs:
- The Western view is that the pericardium is a sac of fibrous tissue that surrounds the heart, but the term has also been used by practitioners of Traditional Chinese Medicine for thousands of years. While The Yellow Emperor’s Classic of Internal Medicine, the fundamental source of Chinese Medicine, did not refer to the pericardium per se, it discussed the “Heart Master” in depth. Tienko believes that what Traditional Chinese Medicine calls the pericardium is a non-physical organ that may function as the Heart Master or heart brain, controlling the functioning of your entire circulatory system.
- The triple burner is also an intangible organ with an essential role. It is responsible for transforming food into energy, a process that begins at the throat and ends at the anus. The triple burner acts as a virtual mechanism that micro-processes and transforms food into very fine nutritive substances that nourish your body. Together with the stomach, spleen, and pancreas, it literally brings the energy of the Earth—through the nutrients in food—into your body in the highly refined act of digestion.
- The stomach processes and decomposes food into substances that are ready to be refined.
- The pancreas completes the breakdown of protein, carbohydrates, and fat and also regulates insulin and blood sugar. A healthy pancreas increases the strength of the immune system to fight off viruses. Cleansing the pancreas can eliminate viruses that have been found to be the source of many “incurable” diseases.
- The spleen is in charge of the elaborate nutrient-transporting system. It works with the pericardium to direct the blood flow needed to transport nutrients throughout your body.
Since these five organs are responsible for producing and transporting the nutrients that support life, they create the foundation for your optimal health and vitality. It is for this reason that we are offering this clearing program at the end of each season (as determined by the Chinese calendar) to support these vital organs throughout the year.
Every day for the two weeks of the program, Tienko Ting will work on your stomach, spleen, pancreas, triple burner, and pericardium using chi energy. This remote program is an opportunity to achieve a seasonal clearing of these essential meridians and organs. We will be conducting the Essential Seasonal Clearing Program four times a year at the completion of each season. This serves to support balance and provide optimal integration of nutrients, energy, and life force into your body.